The geek behind the scenes helping you attract customers to your web site
Who is Takeo Fujii?
Founded Miyako Web Agency. Now she is working alone. I support entrepreneurs who think "attracting customers on the web is too difficult". Her favorite food is sweet potatoes. What she hates is stress.
From foundation to present
Hours of sleep
Hi, I'm Takeo Fujii.
Founded Miyako Web Agency in 2018. As of 2023, I am paid to help one entrepreneur with his web marketing. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you.
This blog was initially set up to output the "knowledge" in my brain. I can read and write a little English. So I collect marketing information from all over the world. I set up this blog with the aim of sharing the knowledge I have gained from my input.
I'll take care of these three for you.
Powerful digital marketing information that is effective for small businesses.
I represent the best marketing tools in the world. If necessary, i can provide you with the weapons you need.
It will rapidly boost your business to the point where you can overtake your competitors in a matter of days.
Dull youth to the bloody present.
I have been online for about 18 years.
- Elementary school student: Windows XP at the time, playing a game called Rummy's Big Adventure and running the now-defunct Yahoo!
- Junior high school student: Enthusiastic about card games. I blogged about card games all the time.
- High school student: Begins to create a website using hand-typed HTML and manage it on a free rental server.
- First-year college student: 2014 at the time. "I made a million dollars a month from blogging, any questions?" After reading such a 2-channel article, I set up an affiliate blog. I started earning about "the average college student's part-time job salary" from advertisement income.
- University sophomore: Launched a curation site, jumping on the bandwagon. 350,000 PV per month.
- Junior year of college: I realized that I was in a state of tax evasion and re-filed my tax return.
- After graduating from university: Started website development and consulting business without job hunting; founded Miyako Web Agency.
- One year after founding: I do SaaS and course translation, write a blog in English, and start a consulting business overseas.
- Present: I started this blog with my real name and face.
The only experience I have worked for the company is "one year of part-time work at a home improvement center. I have no experience working as a full-time employee. I have created my own company or run a small business on my own. As you can see, I have been off the rails of society.
Web marketing could be pretty dea...
The world is a big place. There are many people who can do things better than I can. So, as a small person, I keep my head down and try not to show off my excessive self-confidence.
But I think "Web marketing may be more than a person can do.
I have been directly involved in marketing practices in Japan as well as in English-speaking countries. I am also one of the first to try out marketing tactics and techniques that have not yet entered Japan.
Web consulting firm and I have a "critical difference."
There are many excellent web marketing consulting firms out there. The number of employees, the number of projects they handle, and the size of their firms all pale in comparison to mine, which is an individual firm.
I have a different cut than they do.
The web consulting firms of the world study web marketing seriously and provide solid services according to a format.
I amReverse.We don't talk about serious web marketing in books. We are always field-oriented. We are always on the front lines of the business and continue to verify the results.
And yet, with a focus on one-person entrepreneurs and small businessesWeb marketing that hits high effectiveness without waste.We provide the following services.
Now, he acts as a "reliable consultant for entrepreneurs to attract customers to the Web.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, no warranty, express or implied, is made as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, legality, usefulness, reliability, profitability, or results to be obtained from the information.